Monday, October 13, 2008

"So twins, huh?"

I'm a little resistent to say, but im in love with the boys from Tokio Hotel. They are a little bit new to me because i just heard about them while i was in Europe this summer. Their new album Scream came out while i was actually in Munich and i remeber watching tv and seeing the Monsoon video every time I turned it on. I guess life there is really totally different because i had never heard of them before i went and i would like to be able to say that im intune with the new music scene. I just couldn't get "Spring Nicht" out of my head. So the first thing i did when i got home was by all three of their albums online and i have been addicted since then. I have seriously been neglecting all of my awesome music to listen to Bill EVERY SINGLE DAY! I even attempted to stop by downloading a shitload of music; like 300 songs in one night. But not even that can stop me. I am even listening to "By Your Side" at this very second. Also while I'm bored at school during yearbook i will just sit there and google Bill and Tom. They are so hot it should be illegal. My confidence has been taking a beating for it too. You know how there is always that girl who doesn't have a second thought about saying something that can hurt your feelings? Well we're friends and shes in yearbook with me. One day i walked in to find pictures all over the room of Bill Kaulitz and a peacock. Apparently some people think that this is funny and just laugh but i have to admit i was a little hurt by this; which is totally stupid, i know. He is just so damn cute! And the Kaulitz twins are no where near the apperence of the boys i would normally go for! If i saw Tom on the street I'd probably be ready to go right there! I'm keeping my fingers crossed too because they are coming back to America! I'm skipping my homecoming football game to go see them in a nearby city and I'm so excited!!! I'm pretty sure i bought my tickets the second they went on sale. And i have been keeping up with their youtube tv channel and it is actually pretty good! Despite the way the look, they are totally normal and down to earth amazingly hot guys. All four are pretty funny in the interviews and it is exciting to see kids about your own age doing something totally great and actually be good at it. (This excludes the American teen trash like Miley and the Jonas') Their songs have good lyrics about stuff that we all think about not getting some booty at the club. Some, I admit are a little corny, but in a totally good and ok way! If you search on youtube some of their acoustic preformances, Tom really rocks it on the guitar! I wish i could be that good but i know it will never happen in a million years. I just have to stick to the piano. So boys, if you read this which is the biggest stupidest unlikely wish ever, Caroline is always available for anything, a little backup piano or a hook up or wife (lol). Just look for me at the Orlando show. I'll be the hot blonde winking at you!

No comments: