Wednesday, September 10, 2008

my daily brain waves

School sucks. It really does and there is no better way of putting it. The one vice in my day used to be my old ap euro teacher. Her fashion sense was phenominal and seeing what she was wearing always used to make me feel like i wasn't the only one with good taste in the midst of a lacoste runway vomit. But she is gone now. Seriously what is the deal with teachers getting knocked up all the time. My whole high school career has always had a preggy teacher. But there is hope at home. I stored my teva sandals for safe keeping untill my next rafting adventure and i purged my closet of old clothes and refilled it with wondeful clothes i got while i was in Europe. It feels nice. i think my favorite top i got during my vaca was floral print cotton shirt with a cutout in the the front from h&m. If you have never been to Rome or Santorini or even Europe for that matter, i highly recommend it. My favorite part of the trip i have figured out to be a tie between playing capture the flag with a bunch of austrian and german peeps and sneeking around Munich with my best friend and getting wasted together at a beer garden. Good times ive had.

No comments: