Friday, June 13, 2008

da-ding (BOYS)

So there i was on my way back from vacation with my family to the beautiful island of Hilton Head, South Carolina when i realized something. Now it was nothing major or anything but it def. caught my attention, due to all of the european soccer is have been watching recently. Christianio Ronaldo looks just like Joe Jonas from the Jonas Brothers. Although their music sucks, they are pretty cute and even have a cool style, even though i am well aware of the fact that it is probably fake based on the way their music sounds. But dont worry about it soccer star. You have abs that Joe fellow would kill for, let alone 1/18 of the muscle in your right pinky finger. So following my recent discovery, i have decided to make this entire post about the men i love. Following the irrisistable soccer player would have to be my very own home boy Eric Hutchinson. I saw him recently while he was on tour with Marie Digby and he was so amazing. His voice was so great that it made want to sing although im not exactly an eric hutchinson. The only other thing that was as good as his music were is super cute cheeks. They were adorable. When a friend and i were talking to him and waiting for a photo opp, the guy behind us totally screwed us over. granted, taking a picture with a balckberry isnt AS easy as taking a picture with a camera, it still isnt very hard, right? Well he managed to zoom in ALL THE WAY so all you can see is mine and Eric's face. My poor friend was mad but thank god he atleast got our faces. i like to look at it just to catch a glimpse of his cheeks again. It has seemed pretty easy for me lately to fall for hot kickin' portugese or hot singing 28 year olds as well as a certain baseball player at my school. But besides my love for the singer due to the terrible flight, i will have to de-boyify myself for my trip to Europe. I dont want to even have to think about boys because the one boy im going with isnt cute and already has an unlucky girlfriend. So i am hearby declaring no boys untill August. Yes, i know. You are going "what is she thinking?" Well we'll just have to find out, wont we? Oh yes, and to conclude my boy blog day, here are some shots of another man who has become dear to my heart lately.



































No comments: