Saturday, May 17, 2008

I'm back......finally

I am finally back from that long break. many apologies! but i am prepared to never leave you again untill by upcoming trip to Europe. i'll be gone of a month and i have so many things to get! Right at this very second my mother is interrogating me on everything else i still need. Just because i am currently the care holder of her credit card (i lost mine ;]), doesn't give her the reason to montor me on everything! well i am still very excited and nothing can stop that. some of my favorite clothes i will be bringing are great cheap cargo shorts from Steve and Barry's, several Tonic t-shirts, and 2 pairs of superga sneakers. I figured i might be able to survive Greece's heat and look cute at the same time.






























from Tonicgen.com















these arent the exact ones but they look similar
anthropologie.com






Superga sneaks
superga4net.com

No comments: